E ku odun keresimesi!
Today is not Sunday, but I figured no one wants to read an email on Christmas day, so here is your weekly spark of JOY a day early… with a very special gift!
I began to practice The Five Tibetan Rites, and I noticed it to be true (that it is the fountain of youth)… these five simple moves will help you to age backwards (I am 40 but still get people thinking I am in my twenties often: which is mostly a blessing but sometimes they then also think I am not as wise as I truly am haha!)
The course is easy: you can read the wisdom behind it or skip straight to the rites… and build yourself slowly up to doing 21 of each every day.
Then, as it’s the holidays, I have paired up with Breath Hub, who I recorded a number of free meditations for to come up with a discount of 20% off when you sign up for their app (Breath Hub App) using the code below.
Here is how:
1. Open https://breathhub.app/ and register for an account on the website.
2. Login to your Breath Hub account on the website
3. Click the “redeem your code” link or simply follow this link: https://breathhub.app/redeem on the website
4. Enter your code (elmesma20) and start your subscription on the website
5. Download Breath Hub, log in to your account and enjoy the app
6. Please note, the provided code is only eligible for new memberships.
Finally, if you fancy a Journal task (which you all know I am a goddxx at!), here are some super powerful reflection invitations to close down 2022 and set you up for a fantastic 2023!
What did you create in 2022?
What did you learn in 2022?
What are you leaving behind in 2022 (no more of that please we are so over it!)
And what are you bringing forward in 2023?
Wishing you so much JOY for 2023!